- Dance is a performing art and recital is highly encouraged. Dance Inspirations must be notified in writing by December 1stif your child will not be participating in our annual recital held each June.
- Recital Packages of $ 55.00 for the 1stdancer in a family and $ 30.00 for each additional dancer will be charged on March 1st. The recital package is to cover dress rehearsal fees, late fees will be charge on April 1st.
- Female dancers are required to wear solid colored leotards, tights, and have hair in a pony tail and in a bun if they take a straight ballet class. Dancers will not be allowed to dance if not dressed appropriately: this includes hair, shoes, and leotards. Past recital costumes are not appropriate to wear in class.
- Colors are optional, except in ballet, where all students wear black leotards and pink tights.
- Dancers may choose to purchase dance apparel at off site locations. We do encourage dancers to purchase from Dance Inspirations to ensure proper fit and style. If you choose to purchase attire elsewhere, do not wear until your child’s dance teacher has approved your purchase. Ballet shoes without a strap will not be permitted in class – Targets ballet shoes are not proper ballet shoes for class.
Males may wear a solid colored shirt and pants or shorts that allow them to move freely.
All dancers are required to have the appropriate shoes
Inspired Kids – Tan taps, & Pink ballet shoes
Children’s tap – Tan Tap
Children’s jazz – Tan
Teen/adult tap – Black
Teen & Adult jazz – Black or Tan please see instructot
Ballet – pink
Tumbling –gymnastic shoes or bare feet
Hip-hop – Tan Jazz boots