2023 Additional Fees
- Dance is a performing art and recital is highly encouraged. Dance Inspirations must be notified in writing by December 1st if your child will not be participating in our annual recital held each June.
- Costumes and tights are free for our June recital
- Recital Packages due March 1 - Includes a recital T-shirt & rehearsal fee:
- Join before 12/31/22 - $ 75.00 for the 1st dancer in a family and $ 50.00 for each additional dancer will be charged on March 1st. - A $ 20.00 late fee will be charged if not paid by April 1st.
- Join after 2/1/23 - $ 150.00 for the 1st dancer in a family and $ 125.00 for each additional dancer – Late fee applied May 1st.
- Female dancers are required to wear solid colored leotards, tights, and have hair in a pony tail and in a bun if they take a straight ballet class. Dancers will not be allowed to dance if not dressed appropriately: this includes hair, shoes, and leotards. Past recital costumes are not appropriate to wear in class.
- Dancers may choose to purchase dance apparel at off site locations. We do encourage dancers to purchase from Dance Inspirations to ensure proper fit and style. If you choose to purchase attire elsewhere, do not wear until your child’s dance teacher has approved your purchase. Ballet shoes without a strap will not be permitted in class – Targets ballet shoes are not proper ballet shoes for class.
Males may wear a solid colored shirt and pants or shorts that allow them to move freely.
All dancers are required to have the appropriate shoes
Inspired Kids – Tan taps, & Pink ballet shoes
Children’s tap – Tan Tap
Children’s jazz – Tan
Teen/adult tap – Black
Teen & Adult jazz – Black or Tan please see instructor
Ballet – pink
Tumbling –gymnastic shoes or bare feet
Hip-hop – Black Hip-Hop Shoes