- Dance is a performing art and recital is highly encouraged. Dance Inspirations must be notified in writing by December 1stif your child will not be participating in our annual recital held each June.
- Recital costumes are $ 55.00 for children sizes per class and $ 65.00 for Adult sizes per class and may be paid in 2 installments 50 % October 15thand the remaining balance November 15th. If Costumes are not paid in full by December 15th, an administrative charge of $ 20.00 per costume will be added.
- Recital Packages of $ 55.00 for the 1stdancer in a family and $ 25.00 for each additional dancer will be charged on March 1st. The recital package is to cover dress rehearsal fees, late fees will be charge on April 1st.
- Female dancers are required to wear solid colored leotards, tights, and have hair in a bun. Dancers will not be allowed to dance if not dressed appropriately: this includes hair, shoes, and leotards. Past recital costumes are not appropriate to wear in class.
Colors are optional, except in ballet, where colors are determined by level. The following chart determines ballet level colors; all female dancers are required to wear pink tights
- Dancers may choose to purchase dance apparel at off site locations. We do encourage dancers to purchase from Dance Inspirations to ensure proper fit and style. If you choose to purchase attire elsewhere, do not wear until your child’s dance teacher has approved your purchase. Ballet shoes without a strap will not be permitted in class – Targets ballet shoes are not proper ballet shoes for class.
Males may wear a solid colored shirt and pants or shorts that allow them to move freely.
All dancers are required to have the appropriate shoes