INDOOR Dance Class Procedures for STUDENTS & PARENTS:
Staff members - All staff members of Dance Inspirations are screened each day as well as temperatures taken. Staff are required to wear masks at all times except when physically teaching a class. Staff must have extremely good hygiene by washing and sanitizing their hands often. Staff are required to follow all guidelines set by the State Of NH reopening 2.0 task force.
Waiting rooms remain closed. No parents or guests are allowed inside the studio. Dancers ages 5 and under may be escorted into the building but parents must leave once children are checked in.
Check in - Students may approach the check-in table 1 at a time to be given the State of NH screening questions (see below) and temperature has been taken with a Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer.
● Dancers must wear a mask when entering and exiting the building
● Dancers must wear a mask until their class begins
● It is not required for dancers or teachers to wear a mask when dancing
● Dancers may wear masks while dancing if they feel more comfortable.
If there are any concerns that a teacher needs to know in order to make your family feel more comfortable, please notify us before class is to begin.
CONCLUSION OF CLASS:
STATE OF NH SCREENING QUESTIONS
a. Internationally (outside the U.S.),
b. By cruise ship, or
c. Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.).
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, do not put our employees and dancers at risk, come back another day when you feel better.
- If you answered no, please remember to maintain social distancing for the duration of your visit.